My third outfit showcasing my pretty new shoes!
I haven’t got a whole lot to say today! I slept pretty much the whole way to work, worked like a crazy person all day, met Alysa at the station awaiting the same train as me and had a very pleasant natter all the way home… no unpleasant run-ins, no bad manners, no public transport nightmares – I even saw a guy give up his seat for an older gent on the bus! It has just been a nothing sort of day!
But on the way home I was thinking about all the things I love best about Spring, the bits I’m looking forward to in the coming months. They include:
- lighter evenings, warmer days and sunshine
- afternoons in the park, picnics on the grass
- Spring coats – getting more wear out of my macs – and florals
- daffs and tulips – my favourite flowers
- neutral hold-ups and natural tan tights, bare legs and sandals
- waiting for the bus/train WITHOUT shaking with cold
- Spring lamb, green beans and…
- DELICOUS new potatoes – with butter, in potato salad – any which way!
So, what are your favourite things about Spring?